4/58 Carween Avenue Mitcham Sold
Special find in a first-class area
Completely private, quiet, warm and inviting, this two bedroom unit could not get any better. A sensational first home, investment opportunity or downsizer for active retirees wanting less maintenance.
Featuring an open, bright lounge and dining area, leading out to an impressive merbau entertaining deck and larger than average backyard.
• Spacious walk in robe to master bedroom and access to a two-way bathroom
• Built-in robe to second bedroom
• Polished floor boards
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Split system air conditioner
• Features an extra-large single garage with remote door and room for storage plus a work bench
• Ample parking including space for a car in front of the garage, plus a visitor’s car park at the side of the unit
The highly sought after Rangeview location on a beautiful tree-lined street is unrivalled; walk to Mitcham train station and local buses, the popular Rangeview shopping strip including many dining options, central to Mitcham’s shops and restaurants, Rooks Reserve, Simpsons Reserve and many other parks, plus a number of sought-after schools including Vermont Secondary College.
Eastlink, Eastland, Forest Hill Chase, Brentford Square and many local pools and sporting facilities are conveniently close.
Units such as this are a rare find and do not stay on the market for long. Call for an inspection.
Contact an agent about this property
P: 9560 5000
M: 0419 394 974